Bore Ø = NA; Engine = Chevy LS-1, LS-2, LS-3, LS-6, LS-7, LS-9; Trans. Patent Pending on 16 Points of Bellhousing design and process Lightest steel bellhousing available anywhere Do not be fooled by others claiming parallelism and concentricity. Clutch and all associated hydraulics including master and slave unit 4. Highlighting lots of c tube on sale. In a normal arrangement, this is where the bellhousing bolts to the trans. Tail lights decent shape $75. Differences are Bell housing, clutch fork (LT1 is pull, LS1 is push), input shaft, and front plate. As far as I know, I won't need a bellhousing, the input shaft is the same, and everything will line up properly. Greetings! This forum has been a great resource for me and led me to go with a T56 Magnum in my 1970 GTO Judge resurrection. = LS1 T56/Chevy. In order to mount the T56 to the 302, we used an adapter plate from American Powertrain (APGM-40005) to go from the Quick Time T5-type bellhousing to the GM T56. HQ Automotive Service & Parts. Categories. Circle track, strip, street applications. Bellhousings. Height - Incl. Quick Time RM-6023 SBC BBC LT1 Bellhousing to T56 6 Spd. 49 or faster in the quarter mile. We specialize in High Performance Race Car, Classic Cars, and 4x4 Parts. Quick Time T56 trans bolts RM-170. This is a discussion on Bellhousing Removal within the Manual Transmission forums, part of the Drivetrain category; I have been fighting with this thing for 2 days and I really can't find any info out there. Quicktime t56 Bell Housing and trying to figure out the differences in the ls1 vs lt1 t56. It worked well, and was a little bit cheaper than the Steel bellhousings offered in the USA. This was a bitch but would have been no trouble if done with motor and trans outside the car. Made in the USA. Which makes it a bit of pain to change if it starts leaking, so I'd urge you to replace it while it's out before installing for good measure. at Amp Performance in Phoenix, AZ. The later T56's use an internal concentric slave cylinder instead of an external slave like the earlier 93-97. QuickTime Bellhousings RM-6023. No matter what you're driving, we have the right T56 Bellhousing for your automobile Quality Auto Parts, New, Used and Recycled Auto Parts For Sale. I mocked it up here and there, but, long story short, build ain't happening any more. When the LS1 was introduced in '98, the T56 received a different bellhousing and input shaft which is not directly compatible with the LT1 in the Impala. Another bellhousing option would be to use the Chevy truck factory aluminum bellhousings. Skip to content. One is for a Viper or LS T56, one is for a Modular Ford (ie 03-04 Cobra) T56 and the third works with a T56 Magnum. Quicktime Bellhousing Genesis V6 To T56 Rm-4010. all parts are obo can make package deal. Quicktime sells a bellhousing for Ford T56 behind a ford. Clutch and all associated hydraulics including master and slave unit 4. WELCOME TO WEDAN STREET & PERFORMANCE Welcome to Wedan Street and Performance. GM bellhousing for LS1 T56 transmissions. Find Quicktime Bellhousing On Sale Now. QuickTime warrants that its Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. A new mount was fabricated and welded to the stock crossmember. Since I’m putting this Coyote/T56 Magnum combo into a Factory Five racecar, I’m using the QuickTime RM-8080 bellhousing (5. It is almost exactly the correct length, but has a GM bell housing. The TOB bolt pattern could be different between LS and Viper, never had both to compare. Find Quicktime Bellhousing on sale below with the largest choice of Quicktime Bellhousing anywhere online. The lightest steel bellhousings available, Quick Time units are made of high-grade steel that hardens to 80,000+ psi. PowerNation TV's Truck Tech crew used on their 1955 F-100 project. dealer cant find on system need a vin number ? i am stumped !!! can anyone please assist with part number and supplier. Transmission Adapter, Tremec Tko To Wide Pattern Ford Bellhousing. QuickTime bellhousings are designed for Circle Track, strip, and street applications. 5" = 157 tooth Weight = 20# Full engine plate and grade 8 bolts included. QuickTime, RM-8020PB, QuickTime Bellhousing - jeep. 16 watching. the McLeod and Quicktime bellhousings allow you to use any transmission's input shaft. Built from high-grade steel, the cone is spun, not rolled or stamped, allowing these bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable and accurate for today's high. From what I understand, the Viper box and the OP's T56 share the same input shaft length. FordBB to T56 Ford([email protected]). - Mechanical Fork View the Full List of Automotive More Details ». Bell housings are required to adapt a certain transmission to a certain engines. $704 99 $704. Description: BBC/SBC/LT1 Engines To T56 LS-1 Trans. The LS T56 actually has the shifter about 1" further back than the LT1 T56. Bellhousing, QuickTime, W/ fork pivot, Chevy LS-1 to LS1 T56 RM-8020-Pivot Ball LS Bellhousing to T56/Chevy LS-1 Transmission Mechanical Chevy Fork Stock# MD-401-8020-Piv. Product Description. CSI Automotive Sales. An LT1 T56 may also be used, but the input shaft must be changed to the longer LS1 input. Bellhousing, QuickTime, W/ fork pivot, Chevy LS-1 to LS1 T56 RM-8020-Pivot Ball LS Bellhousing to T56/Chevy LS-1 Transmission Mechanical Chevy Fork Stock# MD-401-8020-Piv. PowerNation TV's Truck Tech crew used on their 1955 F-100 project. Includes motor plate and hardware. Tail lights decent shape $75. The Centerforce flywheel is the correct one for the LT1 t56 onto a pre-86 sbc. Bellhousing, QuickTime, W/ fork pivot, Chevy LS-1 to LS1 T56 RM-8020-Pivot Ball LS Bellhousing to T56/Chevy LS-1 Transmission Mechanical Chevy Fork Stock# MD-401-8020-Piv. The T56 Magnum is located by 2 dowels on the mounting face. Yes, to put a T56 behind a 429 or 460 you'll need one of 3 different QuickTime bellhousings. I want to swap a t56 into my roadmaster not the bird lol. Patent Pending on 16 Points of Bellhousing design and process Lightest steel bellhousing available anywhere Do not be fooled by others claiming parallelism and concentricity. We are a full service Speed Shop located in Columbus, IN. LS1 and Viper T56 and LS1 Magnum all share same mounted depth. LS1 to LS1 T56/Magnum SFI Steel Bellhousing $599. The Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission will not include the bellhousing, throw out bearing, or any form of throw out bearing actuation. You can convert the LT1 T56 to the LS1 spec but you will need the bellhousing, midplate, and input shaft. LS-1 - LS9 (Also will fit Gen V LT1 / LT4 Motors) Bellhousing to T56/Chevy LS Transmission. An LT1 T56 may also be used, but the input shaft must be changed to the longer LS1 input. QuickTime bellhousings are made in the USA and available for nearly any engine and transmission combination, starting at $598. Clutch Disc - Hyd. 1 for all drag racing, tractor pulling and land speed sanctioning bodies. Corvette C2 Custom Fiberglass Transmission Tunnel T56 6spd Tremec 1963-1967. Circle track, strip, street applications. - SBC/BBC/LT1 To LT1/T56 Trans. $704 99 $704. Internals are different, too, but if you have the 4 parts, you can swap from the LT1 to LS1 pretty easily. It will also fit 4 cyl. See Our Quicktime Bellhousing In Stock Now. The adapter is 1/2 aluminum plate. 16 watching. com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Categories. Differences are Bell housing, clutch fork (LT1 is pull, LS1 is push), input shaft, and front plate. Hydraulic Release Bearing RM-9023 Auto Chevy SB/BB/LT1 T56/Chevy LT1 SFI 6. I am told by quicktime to use starter from 2009 challenger , manual trans from a dealer. Over 2 times the strength of any other steel bellhousing. The bellhousings are engineered specifically for the following engine/transmission applications: Aston Martin to LS T56/T56 Magnum, Chevy LTG/LCV 2. The Tremec T56/TR6060 has a real short input shaft so the normal stock auto bell housing and adapter plate solution. 1 SFI Certified - 11 in. 00 score FREE SHIPPING this long weekend, does not include Large and Bulky. Steel SFI 6. flywheel bolt kit, pro series, 10 mm x 1. Lt1 T56 conversion for ls1 engine part 3 Bigleo 0910. Bellhousing, QuickTime, W/ fork pivot, Chevy LS-1 to LS1 T56 RM-8020-Pivot Ball LS Bellhousing to T56/Chevy LS-1 Transmission Mechanical Chevy Fork Stock# MD-401-8020-Piv. Quicktime BELLHOUSING – CHEVY LS. 1994 Camaro pcm $100. This is for a big block to T56 conversion. Circle track, strip, street applications. 1 SFI Certification - 11 in. Quicktime Bellhousings LS1 and LT1 (Late Model 2014 - Current) to LS T56 and T56 Magnum, Part #RM-8020 Quicktime Bellhousings MSRP: $756. C QuickTime Chevy. Considering how nice Tremec's race transmissions as well as how strong the Tremec T56 for Vipers, Vettes, Cobras, and GM streetrod kit versions also made in Mexico are this is odd and sad. 290 inches in height Transmission bore diameter 4. For use with LS1 spec T-56 or T-56 Magnum transmissions. So if people want a way to bolt up a five speed transmission to a slant six this might be the way to do it. Do not be fooled by others claiming parallelism and concentricity. Hydraulic Release Bearing RM-9023 Auto Chevy SB/BB/LT1 T56/Chevy LT1 SFI 6. How to: T56 Magnum Quicktime bellhousing dial-in. Quicktime Steel Bellhousings, Aluminum Bellhousings, Bellhousing Adapter Plates, Bellhousing Inspection Covers, Pivot Studs, Dowel Pins, Dial Indicator Kit, Index Plates, and other Bellhousing parts and accessories. yes the viper t56 will bolt up to a hemi u just need to use the proper bellhousing and pilot bearing to make it work. Each Browell bellhousing is built from select materials, manufactured to each customer's exact specifications. QuickTime Chevy LS T-56 Transmission Bellhousing RM-8020- Chevy LS and Late Model LT to LS T-56 Transmission - Bellhousing Part # RM-8020 Designed to fit Gen. 1 Brand: Quick Time. VWAG to T5 Bellhousing I've also got a T56 (6 speed transmission) from a 1995 LT1 Firebird. This bellhousing is S. Tail lights decent shape $75. Indexing your bellhousing prevents premature transmission pilot and input shaft bearing failure, and offers smoother shifting by eliminating unnecessary silos on the input shaft. Found one for sale locally enough, it's from a 94-96 LT1 Camaro with the bellhousing, clutch and flywheel included. While the LT1 T56 uses an external slave and clutch fork, the clutch itself is an odd-ball pull-style clutch. Shop for discount Quicktime Bellhousing here. Ideal for the street, strip, and circle track applications, these adapter bellhousings pass SFI testing, increase horsepower, maximize dimensional stability, and reduce drivetrain wear. Your use of the site following any such change constitutes agreement to follow and be bound by rules as changed. 5 flywheel clutch assembly , TTI headers , Quicktime bellhousing RM-8077 , right side starter loaction. An LT1 T56 may also be used, but the input shaft must be changed to the longer LS1 input. From what I gathered you need to grind a tab off of the bellhousing. Description. Clutch and all associated hydraulics including master and slave unit 4. Review (mpn: rm-8072pb for sale) RM-8072PB QuickTime Bellhousing Quick Time 084041031568. Quicktime Performance makes bellhousings to adapt just about any transmission to any engine so that may be a route to go. Quick Time Rm 6023 Sbc Bbc Lt1 Bellhousing To T56 6 Spd Ls 1 Chevy. - GM High-Tech Performance Magazine. 685 inches; clutch diameter 11 inches and uses 166 teeth flywheel Fits Oldsmobile/Pontiac all V-8 engine Fits Muncie,. 2l 19244102 Engine Iv Gen Motor Performance Hp. Find Quicktime Bellhousing on sale here with the largest option of Quicktime Bellhousing anywhere online. Quick Time Bellhousings in-stock with same-day shipping. 1 RM-8073 MOPAR Big Block 383/400/ 426/440 Bell Housing to Dodge Viper T56 or LS1 T56 transmission Stock# MD-401-8073. = T56/Ford (Shifter fork @ 9:00) Clutch Ø = 10. Shop for T56 Bellhousing today! Quick Time Rm 6023 Sbc Bbc Lt1 Bellhousing To T56 6 Spd Ls 1 Chevy Transmission Quicktime Bellhousing Quick Time Sfi Approved. Simply swapping a "traditional" GM clutch fork and pressure plate will not work. A jack is used to hold the T56 in place temporarily while it is bolted to the bellhousing and the modifications are done to the stock crossmember. New Quicktime Bellhousing 6035 T56 Corvette SFI. Part Number: RM-8050-7. You will have to use all clutch parts and starter for the 93-97 LT1 camaro/firebird i. No matter what you're driving, we have the right T56 Bellhousing for your automobile Quality Auto Parts, New, Used and Recycled Auto Parts For Sale. yes the bolt pattern is the same on the t56 and the 6060, i know cause i have a viper t56 sitting at my shop bolted up to the chally bellhousing, which is the one im selling in this thread. Information On Car and Truck Repair, Parts and Services New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts For Do It Yourself Car and Truck Repair. A adapter plate and a T56 magnum 6 speed. This bellhousing is S. Quicktime Bellhousings LS1 and LT1 (Late Model 2014 - Current) to LS T56 and T56 Magnum, Part #RM-8020 Quicktime Bellhousings MSRP: $756. Anyone know how to convert the lt1 t56 to a ls1 style? Or the LT1 T56 to a mechanical clutch setup, co worker has a nova that got a 94 LT1 T56 and wants to run the T56 but is looking at how and I have no idea what all is required to do any of these setups. Find Quicktime Bellhousing on sale here with the largest option of Quicktime Bellhousing anywhere online. A shifter is not included. San Dimas, CA Map is approximate to keep the seller's location private. I wanted to return the favour and share some information, so hopefully this "how to" helps others with dialing in their bellhousing. Quick Time RM-6019 SBC BBC LT1 Bellhousing to ZF Transaxle SFI 153/168 Tooth FP. It is highly recommended that an S. GM bellhousing for LS1 T56 transmissions. Comprehensive variety of tremec trans at low prices. Bellhousing, QuickTime, Chevy LT-1 to Chevy LT-1 T-56. 0L Turbo to 4L60E, Chevy LS/LT1/LT4 to Ford T56, LS to T56 (zero clocking), LS to T56 (no starter pocket), and LS to T56 (no starter pocket and zero clocking). at Amp Performance in Phoenix, AZ. When the LS1 was introduced in '98, the T56 received a different bellhousing and input shaft which is not directly compatible with the LT1 in the Impala. But if I were using a LS type it could go a couple ways. The t56 does not have an integral bellhousing, but the back of it that joins to tranny is nothing like the early Chev bells, so you have to use the LT1 bellhousing with it. I plan on parting the car out, but I've been told that the T56 will bolt right up to the BBC in the Monte. In today’s video, the good people at QuickTime are going to show you the proper way to index a T56 transmission bellhousing. Full Engine Plate from Pace Performance a leader in QuickTime RM-9023 Bellhousing for your car. Quick Time RM-6020 Bellhousing SBC BBC LT1 Engine to Muncie/Bert 4-Speed Trans CHEVY Big Block & Small Block Chevys with T56 LS-1 trans QuickTime RM-6022. So if anyone has spare t56 stuff let me know. Increased Horsepower, Includes Fasteners To Mount The Bell To The Engine, 000 PSI Strength, Also Includes Containment Hardware To Fasten The Block Plate To The Bell On 6. Here are some pics of what a T56 looks like mounted to a falcon six bellhousing ,the box is a LT1 type GM box and I have swapped the input shaft for a Dodge Viper input ,this with the 12mm adapter gives you the same length input shaft is a standard toploader. Drivetrain Mounts Spacers and Plates Constructed from 1/8" steel to protect the engine block and drivetrain to help contain the flexplate or clutch linkage. Lt1 alumimum heads $75. 1 for all drag racing, tractor pulling and land speed sanctioning bodies. In today's economy it's vital to get the most you can for your buying dollar when searching for what you need. 1 hemi , t56 , 10. - 153/168 Tooth - 4. Height = 4. Bellhousing Chevy 168 Tooth To T56 Sfi 6. Each Browell bellhousing is built from select materials, manufactured to each customer’s exact specifications. CSI Automotive Sales, Service & Parts. I put a Richmond 5-spd behind a LT1 and just used a regular flywheel for 1-pc seal and regular clutch. We offer a plethora of Quicktime Bellhousing for your vehicle needs. 0L (289/302/351") to a 9 O'Clock Clutch Fork Position from a Aftermarket Ford Tremec T-56 6 Speed (Model# 1386-000-012 = No Longer in Production). QuickTime warrants that its Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. They offer proven performance and are built right here in the USA. the stock bellhousing of 6 3/8" and no need for the 0. It is highly recommended that an S. Black rear bumper $75. This is for a big block to T56 conversion. Now, one of the cars I'll be getting rid of is a '94 Firebird Formula with the LT1/T56. Description. Quicktime 8020 Bellhousing SBC BBC to TREMEC MAGNUM 6 SPEED SFI 454 t56 (Northridge) $450. yes the bolt pattern is the same on the t56 and the 6060, i know cause i have a viper t56 sitting at my shop bolted up to the chally bellhousing, which is the one im selling in this thread. Features:Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process. The new bellhousing p/n # 8710-10 for T56 LS1 8710-16 for T56 Viper version They don't have one yet for the LT1 T56 The new bellhousing is 5. The QuickTime RM-6023 bellhousing connects a small block and big block Chevy engines to a T56 LS-1 Chevy, T-56 Magnum or T-56 Magnum XL transmission. (Safety Foundation Institute) specification 6. John Kinslow Jr 54,455 views. EGR solenoid valve bracket nut (LT1 engines only) 18-ft-lbs EGR opening cover nut (LT4 engines only) 18-ft-lbs EGR valve nut (LT1engines only) 18-ft-lbs EGR valve pipe bolt and nut (LT1 engines only) 18-ft-lbs Engines coolant air bleed pipe bolt 30 ft-lbs Engine oil level sensor 26 ft-lbs. † QuickTime cones are spun, not rolled or stamped. The new bellhousing p/n # 8710-10 for T56 LS1 8710-16 for T56 Viper version They don't have one yet for the LT1 T56 The new bellhousing is 5. 1994 Camaro pcm $100. Here are some pics of what a T56 looks like mounted to a falcon six bellhousing ,the box is a LT1 type GM box and I have swapped the input shaft for a Dodge Viper input ,this with the 12mm adapter gives you the same length input shaft is a standard toploader. Tail lights decent shape $75. - 168 Tooth - 5. Another bellhousing option would be to use the Chevy truck factory aluminum bellhousings. Find great deals on eBay for T56 Manual Transmission in Complete Manual Transmissions. Do not be fooled by others claiming parallelism and concentricity. Description. Description: Connects 4. LT1 to LT1 T56/Magnum SFI Steel Bellhousing $599. T56 aluminum driveline $100. 1993-1997 Lt1 Camarofirebird T56 Bellhousing. QUICKTIME BLOW PROOF BELLHOUSING FOR LT1 T56 TRANSMISSION. Because the bellhousing cone is spin forged, not rolled or stamped like older designs, it is the most dimensionally stable bellhousing on the market, with over two times the strength of any other steel bellhousing. Description: New Quicktime Steel Bellhousing to adapt a SBF Ford 5. Comprehensive variety of tremec trans at low prices. Built from high-grade steel, the cone is spun, not rolled or stamped, allowing these bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable and accurate for today's high performance vehicles. Tremec T56 custom billet bellhousing I'm working on a custom billet aluminium bell housing to fit the Tremec T56/TR6060 behind a 1UZFE engine. yes the bolt pattern is the same on the t56 and the 6060, i know cause i have a viper t56 sitting at my shop bolted up to the chally bellhousing, which is the one im selling in this thread. The header comes right through that area. It is almost exactly the correct length, but has a GM bell housing. Indexing your bellhousing prevents premature transmission pilot and input shaft bearing failure, and offers smoother shifting by eliminating unnecessary silos on the input shaft. Chevrolet Performance For Sale Online. The t56 does not have an integral bellhousing, but the back of it that joins to tranny is nothing like the early Chev bells, so you have to use the LT1 bellhousing with it. QuickTime is now considered the largest manufacturer with the the largest inventory of lightweight steel bellhousings and lightweight flexplates in the country. Bellhousing - Classifieds in Story City, IA: Buy Quick Time RM 6060, Find Quick Time RM 6020, Find Quick Time RM 6022, Sell Quick Time RM 6023, Find Quick Time RM 6023PB. For a long time, it was a hard possiblity but as of now we found a solution for all of you with the question. Page 7 of 7 [ 97 posts ] Go to page Previous 1 I would be interested in purchasing a bellhousing from them to fit a T56 or 4L60E to a Slant. LAKEWOOD/QUICKTIME SAFETY BELLHOUSING INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS NOTICE: Bellhousings that meet S. Find #RM-9023 - QuickTime Safety Bellhousing by Lakewood - 4. We offer a plethora of T56 Bellhousing for your vehicle needs. Ideal for street, strip, and circle track applications, these adapter bellhousings pass SFI testing, increase horsepower, maximize dimensional stability, and reduce drivetrain wear. Quicktime 8020 Bellhousing SBC BBC to TREMEC MAGNUM 6 SPEED SFI 454 t56 (Northridge) $450. Quicktime BELLHOUSING – CHEVY LS. Press alt + / to open this menu. Bellhousings are available in aluminum or steel models meeting SFI spec 6. QuickTime bellhousings are built from high grade steel, with a spun cone, not rolled or stamped. Kijiji Alerts and front cover from a 1998-2002 t56 to convert my LT1 t56 to the LS1 t56. QUICK TIME Bellhousing GM LS1 to T56 RM-8020. The QuickTime Bellhousing is the most accurate bellhousing available due to their unique manufacturing processes. The SFI approved safety bellhousings are required for vehicles running 11. See our selection of T56 Bellhousing and other new and used auto parts and equipment available and for sale at the lowest prices now On Ebay. VWAG to T5 Bellhousing I've also got a T56 (6 speed transmission) from a 1995 LT1 Firebird. Quicktime BELLHOUSING - CHEVY LS. Page 2 of 3 - Fidanza LT1 flywheel for Bills T56 bellhousing - posted in Transmission Swaps: Hey Guys, I didn't take the time to read this entire thread because I've seen it a million times. This is a new billet steel T56 adaptor plate. Bellhousing Removal. 1 for all drag racing, tractor pulling and land speed sanctioning bodies. I know the tailshafts are different, but not sure about the input shaft length. Flywheel 3. Camaro T56 TransmiSSion found here at a low price. Transmission Adapter, Tremec Tko To Wide Pattern Ford Bellhousing. Yes, to put a T56 behind a 429 or 460 you'll need one of 3 different QuickTime bellhousings. 2 Ford Mod Engines To Ford Magnum XL T56 or Chevy LS T56 - 11 in. Ideal for street, strip, and circle track applications, these adapter bellhousings pass SFI testing, increase horsepower, maximize dimensional stability, and reduce drivetrain wear. Shop for discount Quicktime Bellhousing here. 1 hemi , t56 , 10. Locate Quicktime Bellhousing on sale below with the biggest choice of Quicktime Bellhousing anywhere online. 4L, to Ford T56 Transmission. 210” depth) that others are using in their Mustangs. Features:Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process. Note that if you wish to convert an LT1 T56, you will also need to swap the midplate. Help!!! ls1 t56, how to remove clutch line from bellhousing? I feel like a baby asking this, but how do you remove the stainless braided clutch line from the bellhousing? Any tips???. Description: BBC/SBC/LT1 Engines To T56 LS-1 Trans. This is for a big block to T56 conversion. HQ Automotive Service & Parts. This bellhousing is S. QUICKTIME SFI BELLHOUSING KIT QTRM-8020 CHEVY LS TO T56 LS1, T56 MAGNUM TRANS | eBay This process provides consistent wall thickness and incredible strength. Quicktime t56 Bell Housing and trying to figure out the differences in the ls1 vs lt1 t56. all parts are obo can make package deal. QuickTime has set a new standard for steel bellhousings. Includes motor plate and hardware. QuickTime bellhousings are built from high grade steel, with a spun cone, not rolled or stamped. I put a Richmond 5-spd behind a LT1 and just used a regular flywheel for 1-pc seal and regular clutch. Type a description f Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6057-9 Details Ford FE The Quick Time RM-6057-9 bellhousing connects FE Big Block Engines to Early Toploaders/Borgwarner T10 (9 o clock fork opening/OEM Replacement). Height - Incl. Information On Car and Truck Repair, Parts and Services New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts For Do It Yourself Car and Truck Repair. 6L Al block 3V to a T56 Magnum that does not have the large cutout in the 7 o'clock position for a clutch fork, and is somewhat reasonably priced. Supra T56 Magnum Swap - 2JZ Quicktime Steel SFI bellhousing vs CRS aluminum bellhousing When I first started testing a T56 magnum I used an Australian made aluminum bellhousing. LT1 T56 is a Borg Warner, LS1 T56 (or somewhere in there) they switched to Tremecs. Last step, torque the 11 cover bolts in a cross pattern to 35 ft lbs (also found in the same Ford TR6060 manual). Ls-1 Chevy Transmission Quicktime Bellhousing Chevy Big Block. Quick Time RM-6019 SBC BBC LT1 Bellhousing to ZF Transaxle SFI 153/168 Tooth FP. Find great deals on eBay for t56 bellhousing ls and ls t56 midplate. the stock bellhousing of 6 3/8" and no need for the 0. approved flywheel and clutch assembly be used in conjunction with. A shifter is not included. The Quick Time RM-8020 bellhousing connects Gen 3 and 4 LS and Late Model LT1/4 (2014 - Current) engines to T-56 Chevy LS, and T56 Magnum transmissions. Discover T56 Bellhousing on sale right here with the biggest choice of T56 Bellhousing anywhere online. Indexing your bellhousing prevents premature transmission pilot and input shaft bearing failure, and offers smoother shifting by eliminating unnecessary silos on the input shaft. Discover T56 Bellhousing on sale right here with the biggest option of T56 Bellhousing anywhere online. Increased Horsepower, Includes Fasteners To Mount The Bell To The Engine, 000 PSI Strength, Also Includes Containment Hardware To Fasten The Block Plate To The Bell On 6. 95 Quick Time Bellhousing RM-6019 - Quick Time Chevy Engine Bellhousings $703. C QuickTime Chevy. QuickTime warrants that its Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. T56 aluminum driveline $100. QuickTime SFI-rated steel bellhousing for LS/LQ Engine to all LS style T56’s including the T56 Magnum, GTO, CTS-V, etc. Hydraulic Release Bearing RM-9023 Auto Chevy SB/BB/LT1 T56/Chevy LT1 SFI 6. will an ls t56 work behind an lt1? is it just as simple as changing bellhousings? Show Full Signature 94 9c1 free mods, cragar street stars, flopros, home depot intake, mild built trans with s10 converter, and limited slip! 14. Buy It Now. Height QuickTime QuickTime Bellhousing RM-6023 More Details ». Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. LS-1 – LS9 (Also will fit Gen V LT1 / LT4 Motors) Bellhousing to T56/Chevy LS Transmission. 1 certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11. Shop Quick Time Bellhousings and get Free Shipping on orders over $99 at Speedway Motors, the Racing and Rodding Specialists. The later T56's use an internal concentric slave cylinder instead of an external slave like the earlier 93-97. QUICKTIME SFI BELLHOUSING KIT QTRM-8020 CHEVY LS TO T56 LS1, T56 MAGNUM TRANS | eBay This process provides consistent wall thickness and incredible strength. Quick Time Rm 6023 Sbc Bbc Lt1 Bellhousing To T56 6 Spd Ls 1 Chevy. 49 or faster in the quarter mile. Found one for sale locally enough, it's from a 94-96 LT1 Camaro with the bellhousing, clutch and flywheel included. Get directions. 7L EcoBoost V6 engine to a Tremec or T-5 manual transmission. $704 99 $704. I've researched using Gen I style trannys on an LS and also using a Gen II T56 on an LS. John Kinslow Jr 54,455 views. This allows QuickTime bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable and accurate for today's high performance vehicles. Circle track, strip, street applications. LAKEWOOD/QUICKTIME SAFETY BELLHOUSING INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS NOTICE: Bellhousings that meet S. JPC offers 1979-2018 Mustang, 2013+ Focus ST and Lightning Performance Parts to help enhance the performance of your car or truck. The T-56 six speed manual transmission has been used in a wide range of vehicles from General Motors, Dodge, and Ford Motor Company.